Tuesday, March 22, 2022

New Pictures of DREAMER's Babies

 DREAMER is so good and the babies are starting to play and be really cute.  They are already so friendly that they come when I call "babies, babies,babies" and 2 of them purr when I pet them.  So very cute.

Next week they will start on their wet canned food.





The first little girl...such a clown.  







Our 2nd little girl.  Sweet and cuddly.




 
Our third little girl ,  a little less sure of herself, but she is full of fun and purrs.


Our Blue Colorpoint girl.  She was born with lots of Blue in her coat.  She is a daring and loving little girl who started off really scared, but now...not at all.
                                         last one of her.

Our fourth and last little girl. Sweetie-kins,  they all are, and I love the curiosity.




  So these 4 are growing and getting bigger and more outgoing and sweet,  So much fun.  In another week or two they will be playing with balls and featherwands.  And that will be more fun yet!!





Sorry about my boots and myself in the photos, but I just wanted to get you some nice shots of DREAMER's girls.
So that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Doreene Richmond
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville,Va.  22567
540-445-0630


1 comment: