Tuesday, March 22, 2022

ABIGAIL's Kittens Were Born

   OH my, am I falling behind.  ABIGAIL's kittens were born on March 13th.  She had 4 kittens; a Black Tabby Girl and a Black w/ White Girl and 2 Colorpoint Boys.  The coloring will come in after about 4 1/2 weeks.

   The girls are already adopted and I am still following up with those on my waiting list for these last two boys.

     I started out with over 80 on my waiting list and after calling and texting for days, I have gotten most of the kittens adopted and I have only about 20 or so on my waiting list left.  IF you did not get one of the kittens in this sets of kittens, I am sure you will get one in my Fall kittens when my girls would be having the next sets of babies.   

     So here are the pictures I've gotten so far.








 
 
These are the newborn pictures.
 
 















BEAUTIFUL MOMMY  ABIGAIL








 
 
These are the most recent of ABIGAIL's baby pictures I have so far.

I hope everybody enjoys these most recent babies.  These will be the last until my girls have their babies go home and then they rest and get healthy before the Fall/early Winter babies start arriving.
Enjoy the nice weather  and hopefully Spring will be upon us soon.  I would welcome some lasting warm weather. (smile)


DoreeneRichmond
Cherished Siberians
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville,Va.  22567
540-445-0630
 

No comments:

Post a Comment