Wednesday, March 9, 2022

HONEY's KITTENS WERE BORN

A great  morning to everyone.   HONEY's kittens were born on March 7th in the wee hours of the morning.  Final total is 4 boys and 1 girl.  The little girl is already adopted.

   It seems to me that we have 2 Cream Tabby kittens and 3 Colorpoint kittens.  Coloring will clarify in about 4 to 5 weeks. 

   I have an embarrassing dillemma,  I spoke to a lady about being 2nd in line for me to call about HONEY's litter and I didn't write down the name and I have tried a couple of numbers, but, please if you are keeping up with the blog, please call me back.  I feel so foolish. I will wait a week for you to call me, but then I will need to go to my waiting list again,


Mama and 5 pretty little babies.










                                                My beautiful  HONEY.

  HONEY was so good about letting me get pictures.  But now 3 days in she acts like she wants to bite me if I reach for one.  She will ease up in a week or so.  Then I can try to get individual pictures.  To all those who wanted girls.....I am sorry.  This litter--BOYS rule.  lol.

     Hope you enjoy the pictures.  And it looks like we'll be staying in for a few rainy days.  And it will get really cold at nights again.  March is so fluctuating with the weather, isn't it?  Stay warm and well.   Til next time........

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, Va. 22567

540-445-0630
 

No comments:

Post a Comment