Tuesday, July 18, 2023

A NEW BIRTH

 Hello everybody!!

   DREAMER has had 4 kittens .  3 boys and 1 girl.








They all look pretty much alike at this time.  Two of the boys have a home already and I am keeping the girl to become my new breeder girl starting next year.  My girls are getting to retirement age.  So another blog will actually be about a new breeder boy, because obviously the girls kept from ABIGAIL and DREAMER cannot mate with GARRETH.  But that will be for later.

  There are 1 available girl and I must consult my waiting list, but every day I have people wanting a kitten and being added to the waiting list.  So I must be fair and go down the line.

   I am still BEGGING  the person who kept a deposit with me to contact me soon .  Either I need to return the deposit or know who it is to offer a kitten to them.  My contacts and e-mails were deleted with an update and I have no record of the person's name and need them to contact me at 540-445-0630.  Thank you.   THIS is why I never take money until a kitten is picked and an understanding is recognized that a particular kitten is who the deposit is for.  I hate having someone's money and a situation arise like this.

   Okay, all that being said,  the kittens were born July 5th and they have been doing very well.  But this is the first mention and pictures of them since I have been busy getting the new breeder boy.

    These pictures were their "JUST BORN" pictures.










Of course, I DID wait until Mommy had them all cleaned up.  (lol)

So, soon there will be pitter-pattering of little feet running around the room again in just a matter of weeks.

Hope you enjoyed 'visiting' our newborns today.  We will post more pictures as time goes by.

Keep cool and hydrated through all this hot weather.

From CHERISHED SIBERIANS talk to you soon.

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, Va 22567

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment