Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Pictures of ABIGAIL's Kittens

    I've had several requests for more pictures.  And I have some good pictures and some that are a bit blurry because they move so fast when we are playing with their wand toys.  But here's what I've gotten in the last week or so....


So the names I'm using here are names I made up for them until they go home, so I call this little guy Little Bear.
Here's Little Bear with Poppy his sister, and Molly (who's blurry, she was jumping for the toy.)And Blu Blu.
                                            2 of the three girls... Molly and Poppy.
                                                Pinky.
Blu Blu, Poppy, Pinky and Little Bear.
                                                Poppy
                                                     Pinky
ABIGAIL and Little Bear.
                                         Little Bear {looking through the screen from DREAMER's couch.}
                                      Blu Blu  wondering where the wand has gone.
                                 Pinky, ready to pounce as soon as that  feather wand moves again.

                                                               Poppy
                                       Where is your baby??
                                                  Everybody plays
  The only one with all 5 in it and 3 of them are blurry.....I can't catch a break. haha






                                            Today Molly loved being in my lap.


                                                                Blu Blu  watching everything from his little perch.
                                                 Little Bear, Pinky, Poppy and Blu Blu












   Finished eating , time for play.

                                                        I'm going to sit this one out with you.


These little ones have a Wellness visit to the Vet. next Wed. and they go home on the 17th ( or whatever arrangements were made for the pickup of the babies.) They are so cute and will be in their forever homes soon.


Now for an admission, that is embarrassing to me.  My phone forced me to do an update and I must have hit something wrong as well because ALL my messages deleted and I need the Lady who left her deposit with me to contact me as soon as possible.  She left  me a message to not forget she wanted DREAMER's next litter.  Please call me at 540-445-0630.  Thank you. 

Have a great week and hopefully after the kittens all go home I can get another "Kittens Gone Home"  blog done and show some of the wonderful pictures of kittens who are in their forever homes and whose parents have sent me photos.  Always so much fun,

Have a wonderful weekend all,

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, Va  22567

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment