Wednesday, July 5, 2023

ANOTHER "KITTENS GONE HOME"

 It has been a while since I've posted a  blog since I didn't have any babies left.  So I've been getting some more pictures from ones who have my kittens in their homes.  Let's have fun seeing them in their new environments.



















Well, I don't know where all the other ones went.  I keep discovering many things I lost in the last "update" they did on my computer.  I didn't know they could delete things that I find missing. 

   THAT being mentioned..... PLEASE...the person who sent a message reminding me of their deposit for a kitten, reach out to me again.  Some of my messages and e-mails went missing as well and I need to get your name and information back.  Please call me at 540-445-0630.   DREAMER is due any minute.

  Thank you for tuning in to view my blog today and I hope you enjoyed seeing past babies in their current forever homes.  

                               Remember to make each day your MASTERPIECE.  

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd

Unionville, Va 22567

540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment