Wednesday, August 2, 2023

DREAMER's Kittens Pictures

      The little kittens' eyes are open, of course, I am a bit late getting the pictures for the blog.

So with no further ado, here are some sweet pictures of the little ones.







This is our largest girl.  It seems I was wrong about the girls and boys, I seem to see 2 girls and 2 boys now.   When they get older I will know for sure.  There is always that window of time when even the Vet cannot tell all the time, the sex of the kitten.










And this is the smaller of the 2 girls.  They are very cute and doing well. 











And one little boy.  He is now adopted.










And our last little boy.  He is adopted also.


And here are a few of the random pictures I took while they were toddling around and trying to play with each other.  They are still small and would fall over while trying to do things.  So funny and cute.











I really just wanted to let you see all the pictures I have gotten so far.  ( I can take 100 pictures, but only a few are usable.  So it takes forever. )  lol.
I hope you enjoy.
Have a great day. Especially since its down at least 10 degrees since last week.  Whew that was a hot one!!! 
Still haven't been contacted by the person whose deposit I am holding.  Please call 540-445-0630 today.
Doreene Richmond 
Cherished Siberians
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, Va. 22567
540-445-0630




No comments:

Post a Comment