Saturday, September 24, 2022

DREAMERS KITTENS ARE SO MUCH FUN

 Babies,babies, babies, everywhere.  And so playful.

This blog is going to mostly pictures I haven't been able to post for a good while, while my blog was down.

Have fun.  ALL OF DREAMER's KITTENS ARE ADOPTED.






These are from  September 5th.  They were still pretty young here.

 

Then these are from September 12th as and after they were eating their wet foods.







I put the camera under the couch where they all like to hang out , usually with Mommy.

 

Then Sept 19th.......I was trying to get each one.... I THINK I did.



 


















They love to play inside boxes.



And on September 15th  I was just playing around a little bit.























                                  DREAMER




THEN, I introduced them to a play toy with feathers and a squeaky mouse on a wand....and they began to learn to play.















And then it was GAME ON every day since.   They love to play hard.


































































They run and move around so fast, I never seem to get all 6 in the pictures at the same  time and I have
tried!!
But ALL the babies were represented somewhere in here from the days I got these pictures. 
I hope you enjoyed so many at once.  They were so playful. 
These babies go home October 6th.
 Just around the corner. 
Have a fabulous day now,
 
Doreene Richmond
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, Va. 22567
540-445-0630
 

No comments:

Post a Comment