Monday, October 3, 2022

DREAMER's Kittens Are Going Home This Week

 Just some fun shots of the kittens playing, eating and having a good time.  They are all going home this week.  Some happy  parents are coming to meet their new little ones.   Enjoy.







They have finished with their dinner plate and have turned it upside down.  lol

Somehow I always seem to get into the picture...I am wearing my painting pants here...ugh













Like all kids they love playing with the boxes.  This box always has one kitten or two playing in it or on it.












































































The kids have tuckered out their Mom.
































They just play so hard.















Time to rest and get ready to start again.











Let's let them rest now.  They have had a busy few days.  And they will be going home soon and they will need all their energy.

So I hope you have enjoyed all their antics.  They sure keep me busy. (smile)  Think I'll go to bed now too........

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd

Unionville, Va. 22567

540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment