Friday, September 2, 2022

More Pictures of DREAMER's Litter

      I have needed to post new pictures for a couple of weeks now.  So I am finally able to take a little time to do so.

These kittens can go home October 6th.








This little boy is adopted by M. R.
 
 
 





 This little man was adopted by C. G.








This little boy  was adopted by M. B.







This little girl belongs to J. D.
 




 






This little guy is still available.  And I still have about 20 or so on my waiting list to call. I hope he will have someone to give him a home soon. 






And  this little girl has been offered to T. A. ( M. A.)  and I should know by Saturday .

And now you can play a game.  Find your kitten...........























































And there you have it.  It got harder and harder as I went to younger and younger pictures of them , didn't it?  

Well, I hope you had fun today.  

Stay tuned for more in the next few weeks before they all head to their forever homes.

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, Va.  22567

540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment