Friday, March 21, 2014

Gracie's kittens pictures. I did my best.


Good Morning.   I am awake now and hopefully can show you Gracie's kittens.  I was having so much trouble last night trying to get them onto the blog site.

OK, I'm still having trouble getting the pictures on the blog.  I didn't get them in the order I wanted to, but at this juncture I'm just going to show the pictures and leave it alone for now.  This is Gracies Blue Tabby boy , and he is available.


This is Gracie's little girl, bluepoint, she has a deposit on her.



These two are of the bluepoint boy.  His one eye isn't quite open yet.  They are still quite young and not moving about so much yet.  But give them a week or two and they will be all over the place. (smile)


This is again Gracie's bluepoint girl.  See what I mean about the pictures not coming out the way I wanted them to?  They were supposed to present in pairs.  Oh well, I'm going with it.


And this is Gracie's Cream Tabby boy.  And he is available.  I hope you enjoy looking at the babies at this age.  Soon they will all be walking and playing.  Maliha's do walk a little.  Still wobbly, but they will follow her a little bit.  Next week they will be moving about pretty good.
     Well, I'm off to work now.  But I wanted to try to get these available to you this morning.  I'm sure glad some of them came out.  I'll do better next time.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment