Sunday, April 17, 2022

DREAMERS LITTLE ONES

DREAMER'S kittens are the first litter to go home.  They can go home the 27th of this month. And aren't they getting so CUTE!!
Hi everybody!
Four siblings, four little girls, four heart-melters.

So much fun during playtime with the toy wand.
It stopped moving!
One of the dark pawned little girls.
Little white-pawwed girl.



Little Miss dark features on her face.
Another dark pawwed girl.  A little softer facial features.
    All 4 of these girls are SO special in their own unique ways.  I just love them.
    I am not home and have to try this blog from my phone, but I thought a few pictures would be nice, but I'll do a fun picture spread when I get home.  I can only post one picture at a time on the phone; on the computer I can select multiples at a time and its so much easier.  So I will do more for you later.  It's also harder to see the little pictures on the phone....lol.
    Hope this keeps you going for a day or two. (Smile)  
  Have a happy day today!
Doreene Richmond 
Cherished Siberians 
23292 Hawfield Rd. 
Unionville, Va. 22567
540-445-0630 
   

1 comment: