Monday, April 4, 2022

DREAMER's Babies Due to go Home April 27th

    The weeks are dwindling down before these 4 little lovelies can go home.  I know everybody is eager for the day to come. 



This little girl is the smaller (but not by much) of the two Blue Lynx Point Girls who have darker paws.

         She belongs to J. S.   She is actually the 2nd largest in the litter as a whole.

This girl is the largest girl of the whole litter.  She  also has the darker paws and is a Blue Lynx Point

                                   She belongs to M. K.







  This little Bluepoint girl is the smallest overall, but she has a BIG personality.  All she ever wants is to be on me.   So cute.        She belongs to  V. K.



 
Somehow I always seemed to be in the pictrures with these little ones.


This little lovely  on the right, who is the most in focus,  is my little princess named "Clover" who has the white paws.  She is a Blue Lynx Point W/White.
She is owned by S. P.
 
And now here are just some more fun pictures of their play and antics during a session or two when I     got pictures. 














 I had taken some really good single pictures of the babies, but for some reason they aren't available for me to post yet.  So next time I'm hoping those will show up for me to post.
I just wanted to get some pictures up here for all the families to see their babies, I know I made you wait a few days more than I thought. 
Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts this week.

Doreene Richmond
Cherished Siberians
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, Va. 22567
540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment