Saturday, September 12, 2020

Pictures of HONEY's Babies

 Here are a few more pictures I could get of HONEY's babies.  








Four of the kittens have been adopted.


The Colorpoint Boy with the dark ears belongs to M.P.

The Calico girl belongs to K. H.

The Colorpoint boy (possibly Cream Tabby) with the white face belongs to J. S.

The Colorpoint boy (possibly Cream Tabby) belongs to H. J.

Two babies left to get adopted.  And I still have around 48 on my waiting list, so I am going down one by one until they find their homes.

Don't despair, DREAMER is due in a week.  We will see what surprises she has in store for us.

Better pictures and hopefully individual pictures to come as they get a little older and HONEY relaxes a little.  They don't even have their eyes open yet, so we have plenty of time.

Have a great day and I hope to be calling YOU soon.  Have a great day.

Doreene Richmond

Cherished Siberians

Unionville, Va.

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment