Saturday, July 21, 2018

ABIGAIL'S FIRST LITTER, GETTING BIGGER

Abigail's little ones have their eyes open and are trying to walk around.  They are strong and healthy and cute as a button!
















I have two little  Colorpoinst, one is a girl and one is a boy.

I have two little Blue with White Tabbys, one is a girl and one is a boy.

I have a Brown/Black Mackerel Tabby and he is a boy.

I have a Blue Tabby and she is a girl.

As you can see they are hanging out under my dresser.  That's where Abigail keeps taking them even after numerous times putting them back in the birthing box.




SO... I gave up, put a baby blanket under the dresser and said : "Okayyyyy, whatever makes you happy."  (smile)

If you are interested in any one of her six kittens,  please call 540-727-8950 or email me at cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com.  A $200. non refundable deposit holds that kitten as yours and that deposit is put towards your total of $1500.  I do health tests on my Breeders to ensure that you can have a very healthy kitten.  Mom and Dad are negative for FelV and FIV and Mom is negative for PKD, I need to talk to Garreth's cattery mom in Russia to see if he has had that test.  And Mom and Dad are negative for HCM.

    So try to keep dry this week, in Culpeper its going to be a wet week.  Have a lovely day and call or e-mail me soon.
Doreene Richmond
Cherished Siberians

No comments:

Post a Comment