Monday, October 27, 2014

I've Returned

Good Morning from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va. 
     I've returned from Oklahoma.  I went for two weeks.  I drove for two days over there and stayed with my friends who I was visiting.  Saw many beautiful sites and drove back two days.  And it was a LONG drive.  But it was worth it.  I really liked the Comanche Museum I was able to visit while I was there.
     SO, when I returned my last kitten goes home.  I will not have kittens for a few months now.  Hoko is my next hopeful.  She is with Joey now.  Gracie was with Joey, but I honestly don't think she is expecting.  Time will tell, but it didn't seem likely that it took.
   And I am looking forward to some nice pictures from the happy homes the kittens have gone to.  I do love getting updated pictures from the loving households they are in.
    So with winter trying to push its way in here, keep warm and happy and I'll tell you as soon as I know who is expecting kittens and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment