Monday, September 29, 2014

Kitten pick-up times for Maliha's 7.

     Maliha's 7 are ready to go home now.  If the new owners will please contact me and set up a time for taking them home, that would be great.  And I need Mable's mommy to call me at the Cherished Siberians line 540-727-8950. 
     Gracie will be going in with Blue Ridge Joey and hopefully be expecting her new litter 9 weeks after that.   And Hoko can  also, next month.  So hopefully we'll be expecting some new kittens around here.  Sorry Gracie wasn't pregnant when I thought she was.  That would've been great, she would be having her litter this next week-end.  BUT instead she went back into heat. (smile)  Time to start all over.



MY  BEAUTIFUL GRACIE,  will be the next one with a litter I believe.





SWEET AND GENTLE HOKO is the next hopeful after that.  She is the most likely to have colorpoints for those who were asking.  But they always surprise me with the color combinations in each litter.  So there may be one sooner.  We'll have to wait and see.








And MY PRECIOUS MALIHA  is going to get a much needed rest for a few months.
   So stay tuned, and we'll be off and running again and I'll call those who have asked to have specific kittens and colors and such.
     Bye for now from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment