Monday, June 24, 2024

Retiring Dreamer, Abigail and Gareth

It's sad and happy news today. I am officially retiring my current three breeders. But don't worry, I have new breeders who will be getting started soon. This post is to say goodbye to the cats that have been so wonderful for the last 6 years. 

Gareth has already gone to his wonderful new home! I will miss this cuddly boy. He is a beautiful cat with a sweet personality.

Abigail has found a new home, along with her kitten, who I call Miette. I will miss her loving disposition and her desire to always be nearby.
And "Miette" the kitten:

I know their new home will be wonderful!  

 Dreamer is Available! I will miss this wonderful mother. She has such a gentle demeanor, is quiet and loves to cuddle with her humans.

If you are interested in adopting Dreamer, please contact me. She has already been spayed and had a vet visit, so is ready to go home immediately. She is being sold for $1200. Dreamer is only 7 years old, and Siberians live 15-22 years, so she has a long, full life ahead of her. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have. 

I will be making a post introducing the brand new breeders shortly, so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment