Tuesday, June 11, 2024

ABIGAIL's Kittens

 Good Morning All,

ABIGAIL's kittens are set to go home on the 17th of June.  On the 12th they go to the Vet for their wellness visit.  They are all so friendly and sweet, Can I keep them all?

Mama with her 4. 2 boys up front, 2 girls in the back.


Blue Lynx Point boy. He is adopted.


Blue Tabby boy.  He is adopted.

Blue Tabby girl. She is adopted.B

Blue Lynx Point girl. She is AVAILABLE.









        I don't know WHAT is happening. I have SO many cute pictures to share, but I cannot get them ONTO my blog today without them turning upside down or sideways.   So I will stop here for now until my daughter can help me again.   But they are all looking and doing great.
Hope you enjoy the pictures anyway.

Doreene Richmond
Cherished Siberians
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, va 22567
540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment