Thursday, October 12, 2023

ABIGAIL Had Kittens

 ABIGAIL would like to announce the arrival of her 3 babies.  One boy and two girls.

The Colorpoint here in front is our little boy.  He is adopted by T M.



Not too clear of a picture. They wiggle around a lot. (smile)  But this Blue Tabby is a little girl.  She is up for adoption. Please call today if you called earlier and were interested in her. 




This cute little Blue W/ White  girl I will keep for my new breeder.  My girls need to be retired soon.  So I will have new breeders with the girls I keep from ABIGAIL and DREAMER.





Mommy cuddles, with her new babies.


AND... now they have their eyes opening.  




OK, so my girl is a little slow on the eye opening. hahaha, but she will have hers open in a day or two.







The babies are well and healthy. Mommy is taking excellent care of them and we hope to have them up and running around in 3-4 weeks.  The Colorpoint will get his coloring in sometime around week 5.  But very likely a Bluepoint or a Sealpoint.

   Keeping girls from my girls for my new breeders means I had to get a new boy.  Welcome BOGDON, aka ZEKE.

I will do a blog on Zeke and his travels to get here.  He is 5 months old now in this picture.  And he's grown so much in the (little over) one month that he has been here.  He is already such a big boy.

He is a LOVE BUG!!!  

Please call if you are interested in the Blue Tabby girl.  I had 2 people to call me, but I need you to call back because I don't see where you added yourself to the waitlist at cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com

Anyone who wishes to be on the waiting list can go to cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com and I require your name, address, phone number and e-mail.  Without all 4 you are not added.  There is no fee to get on the waiting list.

Thank you and have a great day.

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, VA. 22567

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment