Monday, August 16, 2021

Babies going on 5 weeks old

 Good Morning,

     I couldn't sleep and so here I am posting a blog for you in wee hours of the day.  (smile)






















So many playful pictures.  They do have a good time together.  The 3 little Flamepoints still look so much alike I am waiting for distinctions to develop so I can tell them apart.    HONEY tends to have more reds in her litters, but she also manages to give me the Calicos everybody wants.  But they are a surprise when I get them.

     All of HONEY's babies have been adopted now.   And I have another week to expect ABIGAIL's to be born.  But I know all on the waiting list are eager to see the newborns coming soon.

    The babies have had their first taste of wet food now and I have put out little litter boxes so they can start training.  (I don't like accidents either).

    Just s few more shots....




















I hope you can make out your babies.  But, as I said, I am waiting until I can tell the Flamepoints apart to assign which baby is whose.  It won't be long now.  And 5 weeks more to take home time.    So exciting to all the new families.  Again ALL HONEY's kittens are ADOPTED at this time.

    Coming soon.......ABIBGAIL's litter.......stay tuned.

Doreene Richmond

Cherished Siberians

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville,  VA  22567

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment