Friday, December 13, 2019

Pictures of DREAMER'S Litter Going Home soon

     These kittens are all spoken for, but updated pictures for their families are always nice to see.


This little boy, I call Munchkin.  Look at hose cute jowls.


This little boy I like to call Poufy, I always felt that way when I put him up to my cheek.  He just feels Poufy (smile}



This wonderful boy I call Tipper.  If youy look at his paws you can see why.  Only the very tips of his paws have white on them.

This little girl is Jules.  She has Dreamer and Hoko in the background with her.


And this dark pawed little girl is Uniqua.  And she definitely is unique.

Dreamer had 3 boys and 2 girls in this litter.  And they are all adorable and can steal your heart away. (smile)

Remember none of these are available, they are all adopted.

Enjoy the photos from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your kittens are absolutely the most beautiful little cats! I would love to get in touch with you about your January open house. Is the number you've posted the best way to do so?

    ReplyDelete