Saturday, February 17, 2018

MALIHA has 3 kittens

Good Day and Good news (despite the terrible weather outside,  here in Culpeper, Va.)
Maliha has delivered her babies.  Only three of them, she was so huge I thought she was having 7 of them.  You can never tell. (haha)

Protective Mom.

Loving the little ones.

 
Three little kiddles.
 
 
Cuter than they can be.
Please protective Mommy, Please let us see...
 



Little Colorpoint (girl)


 
Little Blue Tabby with White  (girl)


  

 
Blue Tabby  (boy)


 
Now I'm not 100 percent sure of the sexes yet, but that's what it looked like to me at birth.  I will keep trying to make sure .
 
 

 
Three little ones to bless this house,

 
Three little ones (with such big mouths!!!)  They are LOUD little ones right now.
So healthy too!
 
 
And Maliha is such a good mommy, she is my little sweetheart.   This is to be her last litter.  She will be retired after this litter.  She is my little girl. And she loves me very much too.  I think she will be like Toby and just be my pet and live with me forever.
 
I already have deposits on two of these babies, unless someone decides to wait for Sophia's kittens due in about 4 more weeks.
So keep looking here on the blog on updates on that status.  But to be put on the waiting list for the next kittens please contact me at 540-7827-8950 or e-mail at cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment