Saturday, July 8, 2017

Kittens Availability Update.

Good morning, from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.
     Kassandra's kittens have all gone to their homes now.
Hoko's kittens are now 13 1/2 weeks old now. 6 have found homes and 1 will go home soon.  Her name is Ceely.  Billy is my only little one left in Hoko's litter available.
Isn't he gorgeous?  He is a BluePoint Boy.  He will keep his blue eyes his whole life.  He is gentle, playful, and cuddly.  He purrs easily and would love to find his perfect family to love forever.

     Maliha's litter of 4 are ready to go home July 11th.  I am actually keeping the two girls for my newest breeders for next year.  They are Joey's children, so these girls will be able to mate with Garreth, my boy from Russia.
     The Cream Tabby Boy, Sammy has a home.  And will be leaving Tuesday morning.  So I have Precious, my Flame Point Boy available from Maliha's litter, as my only one left for you to love and cherish.  Call soon.   540-727-8950.

I hope this clears up some questions I have been getting from hopeful Moms and Dads.
     Have a great day and try to stay cool, today is a scorcher.


No comments:

Post a Comment