Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kitten News Aplenty

     Good Morning from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  What a wonderous morning it has been!  Hoko started in labor this morning and so far has 4 kittens.  3 girls and one that was just born.  It has been a long process for poor Hoko, but she is doing very well.  She is a very good mommy and has her kittens cleaned up in a jiffy.  I have been sticking very close to home and her for the last few days.  I knew her birthing was imminent.  I'll let you know later how many in all and more about them as they spring into the world on this first day of autumn.  What a wonderful way to enter into the Autumn Equinox.  

     Maliha's kittens are doing very well.  And they are growing into such handsome, great looking kittens. Nice round tummies, that's what I'm happy to see; plenty of mother's milk.  One girl is adopted already.  And possibly one boy.  And I have one under the thought processes of ownership. So there is one maybe two left in Maliha's litter.  But don't dispair, Hoko is doing her best to fill more loving homes wishes for Siberian heart stealers as we speak.   So, I'd better get my attention back on her now.  She is still cleaning the last kitten.  The other 3 are scrambling to eat.  Their tummies are full and round already. 

     Pictures of Maliha's will come in a day or two when their eyes have finished opening.  And they will be cuter for you to see them individually then.

     Ok, wish me well with the rest of the deliveries today.  And I'll get back with you tomorrow....Same Cat Time...Same Cat Channel............

No comments:

Post a Comment