Saturday, July 19, 2014

Kittens on the horizon.

     All of Hoko's kittens have gone home now. Zoli was the last to leave as his parents came from Texas to pick him up.

They came in and we chatted and his new mama held him and he just settled into her hands like they were meant to be together.   It was really cool , too , that I felt so comfortable with them, like we'd been old friends for a long time.  I really enjoyed meeting with them and am happy that Zoli got such wonderful parents to go to.

Ok, so kitten news is that Maliha will be due in about 5-6 days and I'm hoping she will have a healthy and happy litter.  We found out by accident (through her PKD test) that she is pregnant with 4 or 5 kittens.  So, not enough to go around for everyone who has contacted me, but I can only , fairly, go by first one who contacted me and second and etc.  So I will eventually get to everyone even if some have to wait for Gracie's next litter.  She will have had enough time to rest that she may have a "date" in August.  (smile)  But, also Kim Capes of  Blue Ridge Siberians has kittens right now.  If you're interested, please call me  540-727-8950 to get information about these kittens as well.

So until Maliha's are born, Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va. wishes you well and stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment