Tuesday, April 11, 2023

ABIGAIL's Kittens Were Born

 ABIGAIL gave me a huge surprise Friday, she had her kittens days before I expected them.  I really must've miscalculated this time.

I actually got some pictures the same day.  

      These 5 are so fat bellied, (smile)  We got 2 boys and 3 girls.


                                   ABIGAIL is taking very good care of her babies.


        The little Colorpoint is a boy,  And one of the Blue Tabbies is a boy.

I still have a small waiting list I need to call first, but I am hoping that these 5 find their forever homes real soon.  They will be ready to go home in 10 weeks. So that will be June 16th, or that weekend.

I will start calling my waiting list tomorrow and after,  and hopefully we will kfind some very happy new "parents" for  these little babies.

When ABIGAIL is more willing I will get some more pictures.  She's usually pretty chill about it.  So hopefully real soon.

Until then have a happy week.  Lovely weather is coming our way for the next couple of weeks.  yay,

Doreene Richmond

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville, VA. 22567

540-445-0630


No comments:

Post a Comment