Wednesday, June 23, 2021

More Babies Gone Home

More pictures of my babies in their new homes.  Hope you enjoy until we get more kittens at Cherished Siberians. 
     Lovely baby.
Little blue eyes....is his name Sinatra??? Lol
Growing fast!
I'll help with your homework.

Peek a boo.
Just hanging around....
El Taco Kitty.
I am beautiful kitty...no?!?
This is my man cave.
I got this 'in the bag'.
oooooh, soft leather, hope they don't mind claw holes.
Ahhhh....this is the life!
Oh, wow, my toy, my toy!
I must be King and this is MY throne now.
Double Trouble

Huge couch and they give me this stool.  But I totally 'rock' it!.

The grass is always greener........

Which isle did you find that in? I want one.
You'll have to pay the toll.........
Look deep into these limpid pools.
I'll hold him down, you tickle him.
Shelf sitter.
Food for thought.
Ooooohhhh, then what happened???
This is my spot now.  I stake my claim.
I'm too tired.

Just waiting til my pal gets home from school.
I think they want me to play........
Lap of luxury.
Alright!! Now I'VE  got the pillow!
I'm looking over a four leaf......la,la,la,la,la.......
My world.....so content.
I will be bigger than you some day!!!
Not now, I'm watching my show.
Just me and my shadow..........
A treat?  Yes, I am intrigued. 
Not here yet...I am docking their pay!
Ahhhh, my snuggly human!!!
What?!  The bedroom door was shut.
This is so cool.  Thanks.
My hideaway has been discovered.
I present my belly, but if you touch, I bite (just playin')
If I weren't on a leash, I would own this neighborhood.

Look!! Everyone fell asleep. Must be time to go now.
But watch again because Cherished Siberians  will be having babies again in the middle of July.
   There IS a waiting list, so if you wish to be added please give Name, Address, Phone number and E-mail with your request to cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com . Without all 4, you are not added.
Also,  allergy testing is done by fur sample through the mail now..  If needed please request with your info for the waiting list..
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!
DOREENE RICHMOND 
CHERISHED SIBERIANS 
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, Va.  22567
540-445-0630 

No comments:

Post a Comment