Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Waiting for Kittens

Hello to all.  Here at Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  things are getting ready to be very busy.     I am actively sitting with Kassandra as she is into her time period when her kittens should be born.  I have had several people calling on a regular basis to see how she is progressing.  And I have to admit, she is mystifying me in her refusal to birth these kittens.  (smile)  I know they will come when they are ready, but I have been on alert at work so I can rush home to birth the babies if I am at work at the time, and sleeping by her side at nights and am anxious to see her little ones.  She is a very sleepy girl these days.  And that is fine.  She will need lots of energy once the litter is born.
     So I will stay  by her side as long as I can and continue to sleep near her until I can give you good news.  Hopefully very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment