Monday, May 12, 2014

May 18th is pick up date for Gracie's Litter

Gracie's kittens are getting ready to go home,  I have one going home on the 16th,  a day or two early is ok.  They just need to be with their Mommy for about 10 weeks.  They are all so cute.  And healthy, and playful.  So, once again, I urge all of you to bring your carriers with you so they have a safe ride home.
     MEANWHILE,  Toby, who KNOWS he should not be on my bed near my pillows, decides to sprawl out and take it easy while there are not as many kittens charging at his head or nibbling at his feet.


 Just look at this lazy boy.
Well I hope he stays just as relaxed as the next bunch goes home.   I, on the other hand am very busy gearing up for everyone to come by.
So until next post, this is Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  Hope your day stays sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment