Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cherished Siberians' beautiful kittens...from Maliha

 These three kittens are Maliha's babies.  2 boys and 1 girl.
                    This is our very cute, blue tabby girl.  Blue eyed beauty.
        These are the two boys.  One black tabby and one red.  Blue eyed angels.
        Maliha is still owned by my mentor Kim Capes of Blue Ridge Siberians and I fostered her until this litter, after which I will procure Maliha for my own.  I really love her.  She is my lap cat.  And had beautiful kittens, you can well see.
 Isn't he gorgeous?  And he seems to know it.  Cherished Siberians is proud to be caring for all 3 of Maliha's kittens.  They will be available to go home in 5 more weeks.  Until then contact Doreene at Cherished Siberians or  Kim at Blue Ridge Siberians to set up deposits, allergy testing, and payment arrangements.
  Our little girl is saying goodbye for today.  But come and play with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment