Tuesday, April 21, 2020

DREAMER's litter

     These pictures were from about 5 days ago.  Before their eyes were opened.    This is about what DREAMER would tolerate me doing with her kittens. (smile)




Sorry, there isn't much here.  She is being extremely difficult about this particular litter.   But now they have their eyes opened and I am going to try to get good ones.  I may have to put DREAMER into a carrier while I am getting photos of the babies.  Why didn't I think of that before?  I will try that.

Meanwhile....they ARE healthy and getting chunky and cute looking as their eyes open.  So all is good . 

ALSO,  ALL of  DREAMER's kittens have been spoken for.  They all have homes to go to.

Thank you all for choosing Cherished Siberians.  I am so honored that all of you put your pet wants and needs into my hands.  And into my girls' paws. (smile)  They are such good cats each and every one.  With their individual personalities and quirks.  It's always  a good day to go to work. Playing with kittens and feeding and , yes, even scooping the litter.  At least it tells me they are doing very well getting litter trained.

Have a great day and stay safe.  Wear your masks outside your homes.
 Doreene Richmond
Unionville, Va.
540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment