Friday, September 18, 2015

PICTURES OF MALIHA'S KITTENS

     Good morning all my readers.  I have the newborn's pictures.  The little Black Tabby girl has a home.  There are 3 adorable boys who are available.  Two Colorpoints and one Cream Tabby.  My waiting list seems to have dwindled so you are able to adopt one of these without waiting!




Here is a good shot of all four of them in a row.  The Cream Tabby is almost a brown color.  He is so cute.



And here is the proud Mama with her four new babies.  She sure looks content.


     Also, if you prefer a female, Hoko is about to deliver this weekend (hopefully), and I am eager to see what she will have.

     So for now, I am hoping you have a purrfectly wonderful day, and you will call at 540-727-8950 to talk to me about any of the three boys who are available now..  They are happy and healthy and nursing and sleeping very well for days old kittens. (smile)  Have a great day from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.

No comments:

Post a Comment