Monday, September 28, 2015

MALIHA'S babies with their eyes opened now.

I thought I'd better do this while I remembered I said I would.  haha  .

Cherished Siberians is proud to present to you, the kittens of Maliha with their eyes open.



 This is Maliha's only little girl.  She is spoken for already.  Sorry , folks, but Hoko has 3 little girls.



 One of two Colorpoints that Maliha had.  A nice big fellow.  Looks like a Bluepoint.




 My favorite, Cream Tabby.  He is a good looking guy, isn't he????  (smile)



And I could only get 2 good pictures of this little one.  He put up such a fuss, he had Maliha out of her wits with worry.  He knows his own mind already.  hee hee.  Look at those cute button eyes.  

So if you see a kitten you are interested in please contact me soon.  As people are calling already and you may miss out if you wait too long.  Thank you , from Cherished Siberians.  Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment