Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kittens Now Available

Good Morning from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  I am going to tell you about someone else's cattery. (smile) my friend and mentor, Kim Capes of Blue Ridge Siberians in Reva, Va. (very close to me)  has kittens available right now.  So , although Maliha will be delivering soon, hers are ready to go home shortly.  Please contact her at 540-229-4251.  And let her know who recommended her to you. (smile)  I like her to know I helped.  heehee.
    So, those who are waiting for MY cats.  Maliha's delivery date it (tentatively) September 8th.  Then Hoko's delivery date is about the 19th of September.  So keep on checking in and I'll give you the news as soon as the events come about.
     Gracie is still waiting for someone to love her and give her a home.  Please call 540-727-8950 if you can give a retired breeder a forever home and love from your heart.
    Have a great day today.  bye

No comments:

Post a Comment