Monday, August 26, 2013

A sleepy day at Cherished Siberians


Today Gracie wakes up and looks around and its so quiet.  She has a bite to eat and then stretches out and takes a little drink.  Its so quiet.  Where is Hoko?

Oh dear, what is this?  A strange green blob has swallowed Hoko's head.  Gracie must investigate.  What has eaten my dear baby Hoko?


A walk around the green blob reveals.....Hoko fell asleep in a green hat.  Our human parent may want her hat back.  I must tell her not to let it eat my Hoko anymore.
It is still so quiet.  Where are all the playful cats in Culpeper today?
A careful walk around and search reveals

MALIHA?!!  What are you doing sleeping on my couch?  You are usually on our lady's bed when you sleep.  Did you just suddenly pass out without warning?  Maybe I should take a little closer look...

Nope, you just crawled up here and decided to fall asleep on my couch and take my nice warm spot.   Now where am I supposed to stretch out?  Gracie must look elsewhere to nap today.
So off she goes to search for a nice place to stretch out.


What is this?  Akimi is on our lady's bed. Almost asleep.  Can you play?  Do you want to go out to the living room and have lunch together?
No, Akimi is too tired.


And Akimi lays her head down and....is that snoring?   How rude.  I was just talking to her.  Well, there is more than one cat to have lunch with.

Ahhhh, Toby.  You are awake.  What do you have in front of you?  Were you playing dress up with our human's laundry?   You have such a gleam in your eye.  Were you busy today?
Ah yes, Toby says, and now I am tired and wish to take a nice nap.  Have you noticed how quiet it is here today?  And quiet means I don't need to look out for all you girls, so I will sleep now

Well, ok, Gracie thinks.  It was a good thing  I'd eaten a snack before I went on this tour looking for someone to eat with.  So now what should I do?  All this searching for others has made me think I might have caught this feline napping disease.  Yes,  yaaawwn,  streeetchhh, yes, I shall just lay here for a moment.


I do think I may take a nap here on the cool floor,  maybe later we shall all eat and play before our next napping session.  After all Culpeper, Va. is such a busy place without us anyway.  Let the humans take care of business.  It is a cats' business to sleep and eat and purr to make our humans feel good when they come home from a hard day out.  I shall rest up for that now.  Ahh, yes, let me do that now.  It is, after all, a very sleepy day at Cherished Siberians.





No comments:

Post a Comment