Monday, March 26, 2018

Maliha's 3 are Growing.

Maliha's three kittens are growing and doing fine.  They are all adopted.  But here are some fun pictures for all.

 
Peek-a-boo....
Our little Colorpoint girl.
Actually, she is the largest in the litter.  And so sweet and cuddly. She climbs in my lap and purrs and falls asleep.

 
 on my little couch.



She is so ready to be held and played with.  She is definitely a beauty.

 
Seems I can never get a seat around here any more.
 
 

 
That's ok, I just pick her up and hold her in my lap.


 
And then on to our teeniest, tinyist ,  Blue with White boy.  He is into everything.  All the time.  He is the first to come running to me, the loudest in the group, HE WILL BE HEARD!  (hahaha)  He doesn't let anything deter him.  His purr is loud and constant.  LOVES to be petted.  His parents fell in love with him early on and want him to grow and be happy and he is fulfilling their every wish.


 

 
He just can't keep still.  He's "on the move" and knows he's goin' places. (smile)

 
 
 
 
 
And here is Anya, her Mom has already named her.

 
Here's a cool way to drink out of the bowl.

 
MMM...that was refreshing.

 
Nope, can't eat the bowl.

 
Oh, did you catch me doing that?

 
Yikes, what's that shadow on the pillow?
 
 

 
Oh just the photographer lady who lives here and feeds us and scoops the litter.

 
All is safe in my world, I guess I'll take a nap.  
Anya's Mom can't wait to get her, she is already SO loved.
As they all will be once they bond with their forever families.  I have enjoyed talking to everyone and getting to know the family situations and how my babies are going to live once they get home.
So much love, and it is wonderful.
 
From Cherished Siberians, Good Bye for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment