Thursday, September 24, 2020

HONEY's Babies

 HONEY's babies have their eyes opened now.  And they are 2 weeks old now.  Only 2 are remaining to be adopted and I am trying to reach those on my waiting list.  It is going slowly when ones don't respond one way or the other and I must wait a few days to make sure there is no response, before moving on to the next one on my list.  To those who DID tell me not to wait on them... I thank you.




                         


This Calico girl is getting her eyes more open now.  She is a big girl.  She is ADOPTED.






This Colorpoint boy is doing very well in the open eyed department. (smile)  And he is ADOPTED.  





This is a  Colorpoint boy and he is ADOPTED.



This Cream Tabby is a boy and is doing great.  He is ADOPTED.

 




 

This Cream TabbyW/White  is a boy and I am still calling my waiting list to find him a home.  I still have about 46 on my waiting list.  I am sure it won't be long now. 




this little girl has amazing markings, like little brownish circles on her back.  I have never seen this before.  It is so unusual.  And I find it rather cute.  She is ADOPTED.

These pictures were taken at 2 weeks and I now have 3 weeks pictures.....next blog , please....




No comments:

Post a Comment