Thursday, August 9, 2018

ABIGAIL'S Kittens Availability Update

Good Morning from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.

ABIGAIL'S kittens are getting bigger and cuter every day.
This is ABIGAIL with the Colorpoint girl behind her.  The Colorpoint girl is spoken for. And they have named her Lana.

This is the Colorpoint boy.  His face is so gorgeous.   And he has all four white paws.  He runs out to meet me any time I walk into the room.  And purrs quickly as I pet him.   He is still available.

Here is my Brown/Black Mackeral Tabby.  He is adorable and especially sociable and friendly as well.  He likes to follow me around my room.  He is available.

 Here is my little girl, Blue with White.  She is adopted already.  And they can't wait to take her home as soon as possible.



And this is my little Blue with White boy.  He just go- go- go's  I had to hang on to him to get a picture. He runs to me when I call him and is affectionate and playful.  A wonderful friendly kitten.
And he is still available.

Here is a sweet picture of my Blue Tabby Boy.  He looks sweet and cuddly (and he is) and he loves to be held.  Comes as soon as he is called and runs to meet me whenever I come into the room.  He is available and can be yours today.  Call and send in your deposit today.  These little ones go home in only 4 more weeks.

Here are a few more fun pictures.


















To contact me about adopting one of the 4 boys here, please call 540-727-8950, or email cherishedsiberians@yahoo.com and let me know which one you are interested in.
Unfortunately, it didn't work out that 2 or the same colors went to the same homes.  I just thought that would have been so much fun.  I can see the names now..."Pete and Repete....hahaha.   However the discounts always apply to multiple kittens going to one home.
     Have a lovely day and keep purring along.

No comments:

Post a Comment