Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hoko had 5 kittens.

You read right, 5 kittens for Hoko's first litter.  She is amazing.  As far as I can tell there are 3 girls and 2 boys.  The female colorpoint has already been adopted.  There are two black and white tabby females and a blue tabby boy and and a colorpoint boy.  Pictures are coming, but I have to go out of town overnight and I'll put them up tomorrow if at all possible.  Although here in Culpeper, Va.  I may need a rowboat to get anywhere, it is raining so very hard all day today.
     So bear with me and I will get some cute shots of the newborns.  And I want to put up pictures of all the kittens before they go home the next coming weeks.
     I need the new moms and dads to call or e-mail their times to pick up the kittens, as I have a very full life myself, I need to tell you when I can be here as well.  Thank you... stay dry.  Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment