Sunday, April 21, 2024

ABIGAIL

ABIGAIL  DID have kittens about 2 weeks ago now.  But she will NOT let me get near them.  She swats at me and hides them with her body.
This is all I've been able to get, which isn't much.

We have one Blue Tabby Boy.....he is adopted.    One Colorpoint Boy.....he is adopted;

One Colorpoint girl....AVAILABLE;   And one Blue Tabby Girl.....she is adopted.






The Blue Tabby W/ White paws is the boy.







As you can tell, the pictures I've gotten were from above the box pointing the camera down in to capture what ABIGAIL would tolerate.  She's never acted like she would scratch and bite me about touching her kittens before.  You think she just KNOWS that this is her last litter?  Whoa, smart kitty. lol.

I will get individual pictures as soon as ABIGAIL loosens up a little.

They are all getting fat little tummies and moving around and being vocal. Everything that they should be doing right now.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the influx of Spring and Summer.  The weather still is fluctuating between cold and warmer weather.  Pretty soon we'll all be complaining of the heat. (haha, humans are never satisfied.)

Have a happy day,
Doreene Richmond
Cherished Siberians
23292 Hawfield Rd.
Unionville, Va.  22567
540-445-0630

No comments:

Post a Comment