Friday, December 13, 2019

Allergy Visitation Day for December

     I am trying to arrange a day for allergy visits, but honestly, with the worldly holiday upcoming, I am finding it hard to accommodate a weekend.  So, I think it best to have a mid-week visitation, allergy testing day.  So I have come down to DECEMBER 17,2019  from 1-5 p.m.  And I am sorry for any inconvenience.   If you would like to test your allergies or visit on this day, please make an appointment time by calling 540-727-8950, you may have to leave a message and I'll call you back. but we'll get you here on that day.  Please don't call and ask for a personal one - on - one visitation day, this is truly all I can do with people's busy schedules for this month.

    
 DREAMER
 HOKO
 MALIHA  (RETIRED)
 LARION TALISMAN UDACHI (GARRETH)
 HONEY
ABIGAIL



     JANUARY 11, 2020  is the tentative date for allergy visits as far as I can see right now.               From 1-5 p.m.

    
I hope this finds everyone well and feeling fine.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY  from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va

       

No comments:

Post a Comment