Tuesday, March 19, 2019

HONEY and Kittens

WELL......I know everybody is wondering, but HONEY still has not delivered her kittens.   I did some research and saw that a cat can go up to 72 days at times before birth.  Typically, it is 65 days, which is where I calculated to.  So , in the meantime I am still sleeping on the couch and sticking close by HONEY to be there at the birthing.  I have been able to get many things done around the house and also pick back up on old loved hobbies I haven't done in quite a while. Sewing, crocheting, card making, writing letters and getting a deeper clean done in the household, not a hobby, but beneficial for sure.
     So, we have a few more days before a new due date is reached.  She is chill and relaxed. Not under any duress at all, so she is just taking her sweet time about it.  I am beginning to wonder if HOKO will deliver first. Haha.  She is due on the 30th, according to the 65 day gestation.  So, please hang on a little longer your beloved pet is due to arrive soon.  I have around 10 on my wait list now, which shouldn't be an issue with 2 cats delivering so close to each other.   But keep your requests coming in because ABIGAIL is pregnant now.  More on her later.

    In the meantime, here are some fun pictures I can share with you. Some are mine now, but some are from customers who said I can share their pictures on my blog.  These are my babies in their new homes.














OK, now remember these are just fun, nostalgic pictures and I don't have any cats or kittens ready for homes at this moment.  And as soon as HONEY delivers I will tell you the happy news.

  BYE for now from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.

No comments:

Post a Comment