Saturday, October 29, 2016

2 male kittens still available

Good Morning to all, from Culpeper, Va.

You're not going to believe this, but another identity crisis arose.  The Colorpoint boy turned out to be a girl.  I have missed one in a litter before, but this is a first that I mistook two in one litter.  But she is now adopted as well.

So, that being said there are two little boys  A Blue Tabby boy, and.........A Blue Tabby boy,

 who are still looking for homes. They are 3 weeks old now,  a little more.  But BIG and healthy kittens.




                                                                               I am such a cutie bug.






















                    And I am just as precious as can be.


Who will adopt me............................or me?

I will love you and cuddle and snuggle with you, whoever you might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment