Friday, September 19, 2014

8 week old pictures of Maliha's seven kittens

GOOD Morning, afternoon, (depending on when you get up)  (smile)

     I apologize for my lack of pictures for Maliha's litter this time around.  My normal picture taker helpers are not as available at this time.  SO , put up with the low quality photos that my phone takes.  It's the only way I know how to take photos and get them on the computer.  I am learning more about the computer all the time, but a lot goes in one ear and out the brain just as quickly.
     So without further ado... here are some pictures.

This little girl's name is Valentine (chosen by her family)

This is Natashia

This is Boris,  now,   Boris and Natashia are going to the same home.  And yes, the reference did not elude me either.   And I LOVE it.  (smile)

This is our other blue girl with white.  She is so cute.

This is the second of our two little boys.  He is darling and sweet.  Cuddly too.
This is our little black tabby girl.  She is so delicate and sweet and purrs easily.

This is Mable, with.....a blur with white paws....hahaha

THERE'S  Mable.  So sweet and calm and laid back.

That's all 7 of them.

Here's some other photos just for fun.




















Did you find your babies in all the picture gallery?  Some are pretty good, some not so much, but I thought I'd just give you what I got with my phone.  You'll be picking them up the 1st week of October.  Some have already confirmed their day and time you're coming.  So please, the rest of you , contact me real soon.  Thanks and have a great day.

OH YES,, a BOO moment for Cherished Siberians,  Gracie is not pregnant, as she went back into heat.  So I have to start trying with her all over again.  Sorry for those who had hopes of her next litter.  Don't worry all is not lost. (smile)  Just Delayed.   
    Good day for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment