Friday, July 11, 2014

Sorry for the Confusion. AND good news.

Hello, and good morning from Cherished Siberians in Culpeper, Va.  Boy is it a hot scorcher today.  Hope everyone is keeping cool.
     Evidently I haven't been clear about Hoko's kittens, all 5 have homes at this time. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.
  GOOD NEWS is that Maliha will be due to deliver kittens on or about the 24th of July.  So we shall wait and see what colors she may have and how many male or female may be delivered.  I am sorry, but I cannot foresee what colors or sexes she will have BEFORE they are born.  I have been asked, but to even guess is foolhardy, as nature does take time and gives us surprises.  Please be patient.  But I do appreciate  the interest in my  girls and their kittens.  Please keep writing.  And those who have adopted Please keep sending me pictures.  I LOVE the updates!!
     Have a wonderful day today and those tomorrows until I get news about Maliha.

No comments:

Post a Comment