Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ONLY one kitten left.

Here's the updated news from the "Kitten Front" at  Cherished Siberians , Cedric has found a new home and will be leaving me Thursday.  And tomorrow another kitten may be leaving me as well.  Tigger is flying to Boston, Mass. (hopefully) on Monday  and I will have Akimi's little black girl "Ami" left at home with Gracie's little blue point girl "Hoko" who I am keeping for my next breeder girl.  But Ami is sweet and loving and purrs at the drop of a pin, and loves to play and is very very cute and cuddly.
   Also, my mentor Kim Capes' site Blue Ridge Siberians is down for some reason right now, and until she gets it up and running again you can contact her through me for the next few days.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Kim has one kitten left available also.  She is a seal lynx point, female.
Arrangements can be made through me to see her kitten and/or test your allergies with her.  I don't have a picture of her right now, but I'll see if she has one for me soon.
  Well, from Culpeper, Va. and Cherished Siberians, so long for now, and ......... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment