Monday, June 14, 2021

Pictures of Past Babies at Their New Homes

Hello Cherished Ones,

     In between litters of kittens I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of kittens who have gone home and their parents have shared some cute, funny and sweet photos with me.

  

I am very flexible because I eat a lot of spaghetti.


And 7, and 6, and 5, we're almost finished now, and 4...........

I love my pillow.


Wow, work fascinates me....I could sit and look at it forever.


 

Yes sir, I'll have that for you by 3.


My cuteness is oooozing all over.


Ok, I see one last thing on this ledge we haven't pushed off yet, ready?

NO, we're NOT twins!  Did you look at us close enough?  They thought we were twins hahahaha


I am just a fish in a bowl of gold.


Would you believe my name is Zsa Zsa??


We interrupt this program to bring you this kitty bulletin.......


To sleep, perchance to dream.
 
 

Nothing....what makes you think we did something?


The circle of life.

Yes, I will pretend to be a fish and I will catch the bait.


I shall ponder my next move, food, or nap....food, or nap.......

A cat tree, it really DOES exist, there's two growing on one now.


Now, that's just crazy.

This was fun.  And I love all my pictures that you send.  I know there were many more, but for some reason they went into another 'album' and I don't know how to get them over onto the blog from there.  I will enlist the help of my daughter and hopefully be able to use them on future blogs.

    Hope you enjoyed the cutest photos ever and the babies who are growing in their own homes with care and love.

   PLEASE don't call asking to adopt these kitties, they are no longer living here, they are in their forever homes.

Have a lovely day, although it may be too hot to do much outside until it cools down later in the evening.  But a great time to do some needed indoor projects.  I just finished my livingroom curtains and got them hung up.  My daughter loves them.  I think they are pretty.

hope all your endeavors succeed.

Doreene Richmond

Cherished Siberians

23292 Hawfield Rd.

Unionville,Va.22567

540-445-0630




 

No comments:

Post a Comment