Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Maliha's update

Good morning everybody.  Maliha is getting very close to giving birth.  She will be giving birth in the next week.  She is happy and healthy and looking very contented.  She  really  is my baby.  I just love Maliha.  I have a fondness for Calico kitties.                                                                                                    I had  adopted a feral Calico kitten from a farm field when I was a teenager.  She bonded with me (I had 3 other sisters) and I got into trouble for everything she did. (smile)  She really was a wonderful cat and when I got married and moved to WV,   she lived with my mother-in-law until we could get an apartment that allowed pets.  She sat with the elderly man next door and wouldn't leave his side until he died.  She was the darling of the neighborhood; one lady bought her fresh fish every day from the market, one lady fed her milk and etc. etc. with the other neighbors.  (smile)  She was really something.  Then one day a neighbor saw a long limousine pull up, a woman get out of the back, pick up my cat and tuck her under her fur coat and get back in the limo and they pulled off. And that was the last anyone has seen of my "Tigger".
     So, now having another Calico cat, Maliha, is like finding my old friend.   And Maliha loves me so much, she needs to be near me, in the same room, and / or in my lap always.  She is my little baby girl.   And now SHE is having a baby girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, ....... well, you get the picture (hahaha).    I will let you know when the babies are born!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment